About Star Wars: Destiny
Captain Phasma and Count Dooku battle Han Solo and Luke Skywalker in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Jango Fett and Jabba the Hutt attack Rey and Finn as they pass through the frozen wastes of Starkiller Base. Play out your own epic, saga-spanning, “what if” battles in Star Wars™: Destiny, a collectible dice and card game for two players!
In every game of Star Wars: Destiny, you’ll gather your small team of iconic characters and battle to defeat your foes, using your dice and the cards in your deck. The last player with characters left standing wins the game, but to successfully outmaneuver your opponent, you’ll need to carefully consider your options and enhance your deck with new dice and cards. If you ever wondered who would win a duel between two teams of heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe, there’s no better way to find out than with Star Wars: Destiny.
|Game Modes||Booster Packs||
Press expand to see a full list of the cards in each release!
- ◈ = This Card comes with Dice
- "-" = This Card is Unique
- Bold = This Card is only available in a Starter Set
FFG News and Articles
- 16th October, 2017 - Rivals Announcing a Draft Set for Star Wars: Destiny
- 6th October, 2017 - Legacies Announcing a New Set of Boosters and Starter Sets for Star Wars™: Destiny
- 22nd September, 2017 - It Binds All Things Announcing Three New Dice Binders for Star Wars™: Destiny
- 14th September, 2017 - Empire At War is out now!
- 12th September 2017 - Track Your Target Preview the Yellow Heroes and Villains of Empire at War.
- 1st September 2017 - Allies of the Force Build a Star Wars: Destiny Deck with Designer Lukas Litzsinger.
- 31st August 2017 - Star Wars: Destiny Two-Player Game Announcing the Force Friday Star Wars™: Destiny Two-Player Game.